Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in exchange for the permitted use of the website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions we, us and our are a reference to Nusatenggara Association Inc ABN 29 513 745 814 and our respective officers, employees and agents. You and your includes your directors, employees and agents and anyone you permit or enable to access this website. This website includes all subpages to it.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Subject to these terms and conditions, and you complying with them, we grant you a nonexclusive right to:
- access this website and print a copy of any information contained on it (unless such printing is expressly prohibited), but only for your personal use. Without limitation, you may not onsell information obtained from this website without our written permission; and
- provide hyperlinks from your website to this website.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
This disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
We are not legally liable for any loss, liability or damage (including damage or degradation of your computer system or software), however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do we accept any liability for any loss, liability or damage however caused (including through negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website or any linked website.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded.
In exchange for the permitted use, you indemnify us against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us arising out of your:
- breach of these terms and conditions;
- use of your links to this website; or
- use of material on this website, or on linked websites.
Further Conditions for Use
Without limitation, as a condition for accessing this site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you;
- you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website do not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system;
- you must comply (within a reasonable time) with any other demand or request by us in relation to your use of this website, the material on it, or any hyperlink to it;
you must only use our material in the form in which it is provided, and you must not to bring into disrepute us, our products, our services, or our officers; employees or agents;
- you must supervise and control the use of this website by anyone you permit or enable to access it in accordance with these terms and conditions;
- we are a distributor, not a publisher, of third party content on this website. Our editorial control is limited to the selection of materials to make available, we do not purport to endorse the contents of any opinion or advice. Any opinions or advice by third parties remain the responsibility of those third parties;
- whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, there is a possibility that it may be inaccurate and we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this website updated. Without limitation, we do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website;
- links to other websites (linked websites) are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links with linked websites are not an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary; and
- responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this website (including hyperlinks to advertisers' own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers' products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
Restrictions regarding Copyright, Trade Marks and Hyperlinking
Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, or as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you must not without our written permission:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website;
This website may include both registered and unregistered trade marks owned by us (or our licensors) and trade marks that are the subject of applications for registration by us (or our licensors). You must not use (or authorise or assist any person to use) any of these trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of a trade mark or business name or company name;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this website).
- When hyperlinking to our site you agree:
- not to hyperlink to our site from any website that is not in conformity with accepted standards of public decency and good taste;
- to use only active links to the our material and to not use deep or embedded hyperlinks;
- not to use keying in connection with our material; and
- not to hyperlink or use our material in a manner that gives the impression or represents that any person, organisation or event, is in any way related to, sponsored by, or affiliated with us.
Membership and Payments
Any grant of membership to you is subject to your acceptance of any term or conditions notified, including after payment, and we reserve the right to refuse to grant or to cancel your membership in accordance with such terms.
Payments must be effected in the manner described on the website. All amounts are inclusive of goods and services tax (as applicable). In all other respects, the price is exclusive of taxes, duties and charges imposed or levied in Australia or overseas in connection with the transaction.
No refunds will be given for donations or membership fees under any circumstances.
Other than physical products available on our store, no items will be shipped to you. Unless otherwise specified at the store checkout, shipping and handling costs are $2 per order. The items will be shipped via standard Australia Post and may take 2-5 business days, though this cannot be guaranteed. NTA will not be held liable for any goods damaged or lost as a result of shipping.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Termination of Access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the Australian Capital Territory. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
We accept no liability for any failure by us to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
Any part of these terms and conditions which is unenforceable or partly unenforceable is, where possible, to be read down (or if not possible, severed) to the extent necessary to make these terms and conditions (and if possible that part) enforceable.
To Return to the Main Page
To return to main page of this website, click where indicated below. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the above terms and conditions. Return to website